Sunday, May 1, 2011

His last name.

It's been almost 3 years since we've been together. Just 2 more months, I'd like to spare this moment right now and just take the time. To thank all that happened in my life. All the things we went through, I couldn't thank God enough for this wonderful relationship. I love my man and he loves me. It's definite that he's the one, and the guy I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I might be getting a ring soon (; I'm committed, I wanna be with him for the rest of my life. There's not a lot of guys out there like him. I know that before in our relationship, things were so Rocky, but he's still here. I ask why he's still here, he said it was Love. Not to sound to cliche' but I really think it's fate. I'm glad he still stuck beside me. I want to show him what I have to offer, and lately I've been showing it to him. I think this is all he's ever wanted from me. Glad to see us back on our feet and moving again. Being a happy couple and just nothing but filled with laughs and joys. Our relationship grew so strong. I think God guided me. I thank him so much for showing me a better path to take. My love life is splendid. I just need to change a few bad habits or control my excessive thoughts of doubt. And I think this will be perfect. I'm not gonna try. I'm gonna DO IT.

No comments: